Our best-selling Frugi Puddle Buster Coat has fully welded seams and is waterproof up to 10,000HH, making it a great kids' coat for keeping your little adventurer dry. Frugi have crafted this raincoat from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles and features our magical Watermelon Pegasus print. The stretchy cuffs and Camper Blue polar fleece-lined inner will help keep in the warmth, and the handy zip and popper fastening on the front make dressing easier. Plus, the 3-piece hood has an elasticated front for better visibility. Team with our coordinating Puddle Buster Trousers and Wellington Boots to create a wet weather outfit - built for puddle jumping!
Protecting the planet we play on! We've made this coat from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles - for less landfill and more raincover. It takes approximately 20 recycled plastic bottles to create a Puddle Buster Coat in 5-6 years.
• Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
• Made with 100% Recycled Polyester thread
• Fluorocarbon and PFC-free
• Fully welded seams
• Non-padded, perfect for spring showers and torrential downpours!
• Waterproof rating: 10,000HH
• In our Watermelon Pegasus all over print
• Body and hood lined with a soft and snuggly Recycled Polyester Fleece in a contrasting Camper Blue
• Pass it on: Label at the back of the neck with space to write three names on!
• 3-piece hood for a fab fit with an elasticated front for better visibility
• Elasticated cuffs and hood made from 100% Recycled Plastic
• Zip fastening made from 100% Recycled Plastic with chin guard
• Storm placket with double closure to protect against the elements
• Two handy storm flap pockets on the front for storing little treasures
• Reflective print details
• Sleeve lining for easy dressing
• Dipped hem at the back to keep bottoms warm and dry
• Handy hanging loop